Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sunny the Shichon

Dogs bring so much joy to my life so I have to share pictures of this little boy I recently met.  He reminds me of Edward Cullen.  He has light brown vampire eyes that will simultaneously creep you out and make you feel warm and fuzzy.  Also, if you are wondering what a Shichon is it is a mix between a Bichon Frise and Shih Tzu.


My girlfriend, Kathy, and her husband took him in because he was going to taken to the shelter.  How can you take a face like that to the shelter? 


He is quite the sleepy head.  When I spent time with him recently, all he did was sleep and cuddle.  The perfect lap dog.  I can't wait for him and Gracie to meet.  They will be girlfriend and boyfriend.  The decision has already been made. 

2 comments:

Sweet Kat's Creations said...

I am in LOVE with the last picture of him! Your photography skills still amaze me.

gajendra said...

shichon<a href="https://dogsbreedusa.online/shichon/:/https://dogsbreedusa.online/shichon/</

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...