Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our honeymoon

I woke up every morning on our honeymoon saying to myself, "Someone please pinch me."  Our honeymoon felt like a dream.  

Every night we would crack our balcony doors open in our cruise suite and fall asleep hearing the ocean waves crash against the ship with the slow rocking of the boat.  At the crack of dawn, the butler would ring our doorbell and come in with our warm breakfast and set it up outside overlooking the gorgeous Mediterranean coastline.  Mat and I happily ate breakfast together on the balcony and enjoyed being with just one other....no distractions.  We had the postcard-like scenery and the ocean to keep us company. 


In the afternoon and evening, we would come back to the ship after doing an excursion during the day and I would head straight to the pool with my pina colada or chilled glass of white vino and relax with my book. 


The view from the pool was breathtakingly beautiful.  


It was the best time of my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice Mon... by "no distractions" do u mean you don't like it when your neighbor G barges through your front door to partake in wine time??? LOL. haha welcome back! looking forward to more posts... and r u ready for pure barre??? we kinda waited for you to get back. haha
hannah

Oh Sweet Escape said...

Lol!! Yes that will fall in the category. Hahaha! I'm just kidding. Let's go to PB on Saturday! I'm totally down.

Sweet Kat's Creations said...

Looks like you and Mat had an amazing time! I'm glad you got the awesome vaca you needed!

Oh Sweet Escape said...

Thanks Kathy! I think we got the traveling bug outta us for a long while now! :)

DrunkOnShoes said...

amazeballs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...