Thursday, October 13, 2011

I don't know if you have noticed but I have been playing around with the template of my blog a lot.  It was pretty hideous before and it really needed a facelift.  I am sort of an idiot when it comes to CSS coding and it was pretty challenging to figure a couple things out but I found something that I am satisfied with (at least for now).  Also, I didn't even have a real blog name.  With a lot of thought, I finally decided on a blog name that I will stick with and I wrote more about that here.  This is still the same blog.  Just wanted to say that!

2 comments:

DrunkOnShoes said...

me likey like! and me like the name!!!!

Oh Sweet Escape said...

you are so sweet shai! it took me FOREVER to decide. i told myself that i don't care if no one else likes it but it is nice to have the confirmation. haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...