Thursday, October 20, 2011

I really love my.....

I've only done one post on this series so far and just as a reminder, it is a post about the things I have recently discovered and absolutely love.  I found a couple more items so I hope you like! 

The first item I would like to mention is so super cool and Mat picked it out for me!  My husband shops for me whenever we have the opportunity to shop together.  It is strange and cool at the same time.  He has a great sense of style and always picks out the coolest things that I wouldn't have picked out for myself.  It's always good to have a second opinion too.  It is the Michael Kors Roman Numeral Watch and I am loving the rose gold.  I can mix gold and silver metal tones with this watch too.  It is the perfect every day watch and is practical because it will not break the bank when you buy it.  The band has a nice matte and shiny finish on the links that makes the style look really clean plus the roman numerals look pretty sweet compared to numbered digits on the older versions of this watch. 

              

The second thing I would like to mention is the Trader Joe's dark chocolate caramel bar with black sea salt.  Have you guys tried this?  It has the perfect balance of flavors.  And yes, I love love love sea salt or fleur de sel on my chocolate or caramel and I'm actually sorry if you don't.  You are totally missing out. 


Okay so my third thing that I absolutely love are my boyfriend jeans.  Jennifer Aniston looks so effortlessly cool wearing them so I knew I wanted them too.  Haha.  I sported them all summer and will continue to sport them all year round because I can in LA.  I own 3 pairs and I have found each of them in between $8 to $11 at the Gap Outlet.  I can't find a link to buy them online at the Gap Outlet but I wouldn't be surprised if you still found them in the store because I just bought my 3rd pair this past Saturday.   Go to the sale section and go through the sale jeans.  You might be lucky and find a pair in your size.  I did 3 times.  I am totally past the days of spending a gazillion dollars on jeans.  $30 and under is my own personal rule. 

     
Photo Credit:  Shopbop and  Popsugar

On a side note, I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday.  OH so sad!  I'm mixing up my days and I'm looking forward to the weekend so much that I'm totally confused.

6 comments:

Misherr said...

I've been looking for a rose gold watch too! I actually hinted ben I want one but I don't think he got the hint lol

Oh Sweet Escape said...

the michael kors one is so pretty! i convinced my other friend, vicki, to get it too.

maybe i will have mat hint to ben for you. haha! when we were at the store, mat saved the extra links for my watch so he add the links and could borrow it sometimes too. LOL! sounds like him huh?

Sweet Kat's Creations said...

Yeah, I noticed how pretty and shiny the watch was! Mat did good :)

Misherr said...

Omg so mat like lol. Tell him the watch is yours :)

DrunkOnShoes said...

lol i have this watch too! i had a diff rose gold MK watch but it was defective so I went back to replace it and saw this one and liked it better. I kinda want it in yellow gold too. LOL. and i totes agree about the roman numerals. so much better than the other MK watches

Oh Sweet Escape said...

shai, i know what you mean...hahaha. i think any of the mk watches with the roman numerals look better. there is the black one that looks cool and also the gold one with the brown face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...