Thursday, July 14, 2011

I really love my.....

I wanted to start other types of entries.  Ones that are not completely revolved around food and I thought of "I really love my....." concept.  Whenever I find something really cool, I like sharing my info to fellow friends because I'm nice like that!  I hope that my good friends will return the favor.  Just kidding!  But you know what I mean =)  All the following items that I am listing ironically I heard about through word of mouth myself and I guess that's how it goes.  When something is really good, people like to tell other people so here they are!

The first item is my Hansel from Basel Zig Zag Bag.  I originally saw this bag from sfbaygirl.  It caught my attention because I loved the print on the bag.  Plus at $32, this was an easy decision.  I have been carrying this to the farmers market, church, and out to dinners and I love it!  It is a good quality made bag and  I especially love it because it is light and sometimes it's tiresome on my arm to carry around a heavy leather bag around.


Next thing I really love is my Urban Decay Naked Palette.  My friend's friend told me about this palette and it is da bomb.  It has all the colors you ever really need at $48 and the eye shadows go on your skin really well!  Usually Nars is my fav and I try to stick to it.  I hate getting eye shadows and the powder doesn't have a strong pigment of color but these Urban Decay shadows go on nice and evenly.  You have to buy this when Sephora has it in stock because it is out of stock all the time!  I already bought this for a gf as a gift and she loved it too!


Last but not least are my Sanuks.  I heard about these shoes from a girlfriend who saw them on Amanda Seyfriend.  I think she saw her in person.  We totally copied her.  Haha!  But anyway, these shoes are beyond comfortable!  Perfect for traveling which I will be doing a lot of in a few weeks.  Also, I think these shoes are way cuter on my feet than Tom's and they come in all different colors.  Grey just happens to be my favorite color so I got them in grey. 














I loved them so much I bought matching ones for Mat too.  Lol!  It seems really dorky and cheesy to be walking around Europe together at the same time with them on but hey.... these shoes are uber cool.


4 comments:

vicki said...

hehe, you know I love your matching sanuks! They looks super cute on too. and I agree, the grey color is really nice, although they look a shade bit brown in the pic. Love your picks^^ That zig zag bag is pretty cool! If you want other high quality made bags, check out Winter Session. We have our new staff aprons made by them, the material and stitching is such awesome quality and the design is thoughtful. We know the maker cause she worked with us a little at Rux but had to leave cause business with Winter Session picked up so much^^ Love finding designers that are dedicated to their craft:) Check out a Daily Article on them: http://www.dailycandy.com/chicago/article/95845/Winter-Session-Handmade-Accessories.

Oh Sweet Escape said...

winter session stuff is super cute!! i need a messenger bag like that for work stuff and traveling. does your friend take orders online?

Unknown said...

I LOVE your sanuks and I love the pic of you guys wearing them! I have a pair, too! My friends call them my pancake shoes...not really sure why, but it always makes me laugh when I wear them!

Oh Sweet Escape said...

that is so funny that you have a pair too! don't you just love them?? i don't know where they got pancake shoes either! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...