Friday, July 1, 2011

Gracie the Cockapoo

I'm so incredibly thankful and excited for the 3 day weekend.  It's the first weekend that I have had to really relax in a long time!  Life has just been too busy and every weekend has been jam packed with plans.  Sometimes I get more sleep on the weekdays than the weekends.  Anyway, I wanted to share a couple pictures of the lovely face that I come home to every day.  I never get tired to coming home to her.  Mat and I still think of Gracie as a puppy even though she is 2 years old now.



This is my favorite picture of her.  This picture represents Gracie SO well.  She is always thinking and focuses really hard (especially when she is learning a new trick, watching tv, listening to Mat and I talk, or playing fetch).  I can almost hear her concentration from looking at this picture. 

2 comments:

Misherr said...

Gracie is just precious!!! Brownie has a look of thinking/concentrating also! Must be a poodle thing! Except his gets a little too intense because he is high strung lol.

Oh Sweet Escape said...

i agree! must be the poodle side of her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...