Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas is almost here

Christmas is just around the corner and I feel like I have a million things to do.  We are hosting dinner this year which is starting to become a family ritual because we happen to have a lot of space and we just love having people over at our house.  It makes our house seem so much cozier.  

image sources left to right: 1 unknown / 2 unknown / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7


This is my checklist of all the things that will be on the menu this year.

Prime Rib....check!
Butternut Squash and Broccoli Soup...check!
Creamed Corn...check!
Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread...check!
Roasted Cauliflower with Mint and Pine Nuts...check!
Whole Wheat Mac and Cheese...check!
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes...check!
Chinese Sticky Rice...check!
French Green Bean Casserole...check!
Dessert by 85C Bakery....check!
Mango Rosemary Cocktails...check!
Blood Orange Mimosas...check!

I think
this is
enough food.....

Friends... please come by if you are around and hungry on Christmas Eve.  Our house will be fully stocked!

4 comments:

Mal said...

That menu sounds fantastic!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Oh Sweet Escape said...

thanks mal! :)

kawang1 said...

I'm so bummed we won't make it! Worst of it is we wk t be able to make next year either because Chris and I are hosting his family next year. I'm shooting for 2013! How sad.

Melissa Marie Head said...

uncMerry Christmas to you! I love that first picture with the snow on the evergreen and the ornament!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...