Friday, July 8, 2011

M&B Wedding

Happy Friday!  I wanted to share some pictures I took at Misherr and Ben's wedding.  It was such a gorgeous wedding and I loved all the personal, unique touches that Misherr put in.  We used the same super uber talented wedding stylist, Dandelion and Grey, and I wasn't surprised when I walked into the reception area.  It took my breath away because everything was put together so perfectly.
  

They held their reception at the SmogShoppe.  It is probably one of the coolest, most eclectic venues in all of LA. 




I love the long tables and the way Misherr incorporated her two adorable dogs in the wedding.


This was their gorgeous dessert bar.


The icing ruffles on the pink wedding cake was too adorable and the little B <3 M flags on the mini cupcakes were also such a cute idea.



Each table name was a different dog breed name. 









This venue was so, so cool because it was partially open.  We got to enjoy the fresh cool breeze on the June evening.


The movie, Amelie, was playing in the background of the reception. 


These were the beautiful flowers leftover by the end of the night.  I am a huge lover of flowers.


 
The couple is off on their month long honeymoon in Europe right now and I can't say that I am not jealous.  Lucky duckies!  Miss them! 

4 comments:

DrunkOnShoes said...

awesome pictures!! that wedding looked so great! what fun and funky details. i looooove!

Oh Sweet Escape said...

thanks shai! =) i love seeing weddings that are well put together! it's just so pretty.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Monica!! I loved being a part of your wedding & Misherr's! Your photos are amazing! One of my faves is of Misherr's dress..so lovely!

Oh Sweet Escape said...

you are too sweet erin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...