Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday Weekend

It was my birthday weekend this past weekend and my husband planned Friday dinner at one of our favorite places, Newport Seafood.   My husband did the ordering of the food.  I don't know how 7 orders of food (including a whole steamed fish and 7 lbs of lobster) translates into just enough for 4 people but we practically finished everything.  We are truly fatties inside.  

Sorry for the bad quality pics!  They were all taken with my phone and they weren't the greatest.


 

Newport has the best fried tofu!!  It's one of my favorite things on the menu.



One of the extra large dishes we ordered was the whole steamed fish.  It happened to be red snapper that day.

 

This is one of the dishes the restaurant is known for... stir fried lobster.  


Happy birthday to me!!!  Thanks for all the birthday calls, messages, and texts!  I feel very loved and lucky  =)   

4 comments:

Sweet Kat's Creations said...

Oh my goodness, all the food looks sooo good! I am totally going there next time I visit! =D

Oh Sweet Escape said...

we'll definitely take you guys next time you visit!! i think you would love it!

Unknown said...

I love these pics! Hope your birthday was AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Such lovely birthday weekend it was! I adored these party pictures. My younger sister will turn 16 in next week and we have also been planning a surprise dinner party for celebration. I would be booking her favorite outdoor Chicago event space for this bash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...