Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Positano

I know.... my honeymoon pictures seem never ending.  We first went to Athens, then Kusadasi, Santorini, Zakynthos, Sicily, and now Positano.  I'm about half way done with the pictures with this post.  We lost track of the days while we were there.  It was a bit overwhelming but I planned it that way so we could see as much as possible in a short window of time. 

The view was AH-mazing from the cruise ship.

 

August is the vacation month for Italy so some spots we went to were majorly populated with locals and tourists like Positano.

 

You can't tell from any of these pictures but the tiny walking streets were incredibly crowded.  We couldn't get through without touching another sweaty body.  
 

 

It was still pretty as could be. 



We didn't leave without taking a few goodies from the grocery store.....


And getting some delicious, cooling gelato.  Mine is the one on the left and Mat's is the one on the right. 



I didn't take a lot of pictures.  After a couple hours, we went straight back to our cruise ship. 


 

I can definitely see why the celebs lay out on the yachts and sailboats.  I always see that in gossip mags and now I understand.

 

Rome is next....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...