Friday, October 21, 2011

Dream Kitchen

Happy happy Friday!  Hurray!  I'm so friggin glad today is finally Friday especially since I thought yesterday was Friday.  Silly me.  I would also like to mention that I just recently started to become active on Pinterest so follow me and we can be friends!  I'm a little late on the bandwagon for this but I have caught on now.  I think this link will take you to my profile. 

I am seriously daydreaming today... about all sorts of things like laying out by the pool with a watermelon margarita, pondering about Elena and Damon's developing relationship on the last Vampire Diaries episode (that show is my most guilty pleasure.... I don't care if my coworker's high school kid watches it too because I still love a good vampire story line), and my dream kitchen.

 
Photo Credit:  Elle Decor

I would die if I had a kitchen like this.  I love vintage crystal chandeliers and white cabinetry...... pretty yet functional.  

 
Photo Credit:  I believe this is Sarah Richardson's work

And lots of lots of windows for natural lighting....natural wood accents, a little bit of open shelving, white subway tiles, and vases with pretty, feminine pink flowers.  Yes, I would die.

Photo Credit:  Elle Decor 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...