Monday, November 14, 2011

Just one of those Mondays....

I'm definitely having one of those Mondays where I cannot fully wake up!  I wish I could have slept at least 3 more hours this morning.  I also took a break from cooking this weekend because I was out of town and instead, I thought I would share two pictures I got back from our wonderful photog, Leila Brewster, for our holiday cards this year.  She did such a great job!  She captured our family in our natural element and it was amazing.  She lives in LA and you should hire her.

6 comments:

Karista's Kitchen said...

Beautiful pictures Monica! And what a sweet puppy!

Oh Sweet Escape said...

Thanks Karista :)

DrunkOnShoes said...

so jealous of ur weather! lovely pics mon!

Oh Sweet Escape said...

shai, yeah i cannot deny that the weather is pretty darn amazing and i do NOT miss the snow (not to totally rub it in).

Cyn said...

Lovely photos, Mon!!!

Oh Sweet Escape said...

thanks cyn! you haven't blogged lately! i miss your posts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...