Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gremolata

I love things that are easy and simple but add a lot of flavor.  Some days after I come home from work, I am really tired from my commute but I still want to eat something nutritious and tasty.  This is just one of those things that I make in a couple minutes and I sprinkle it on pastas, braised meats, roasted veggies, fish, etc.  

Recipe

Mix together:
3 tbs chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
1 tsp lemon zest grated
1 clove garlic grated


I grate the garlic instead of mincing because I don't like biting into bits of raw garlic.  Mat doesn't like it either.  He says I wreak of garlic for a whole day.  Haha!  Lucky him.


I used a sprinkle of gremolata and a little drizzle olive oil to dress up my roasted salmon.  I roasted my filet of salmon like I did in this past post.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...