Monday, May 2, 2011

Cookbook Wish List

I'm eyeing the next couple cookbooks for my cookbook collection...

1. My Father's Daughter by Gwyneth Paltrow

I love her blog Goop.  She seems to have it all.... beautiful family, amazing style, gorgeous wardrobe, she can sing, act, etc and now she writes her own cookbook!  I scanned my friend's copy of the cookbook and it seems to have very easy doable recipes in it so I know this one is on the top of my list. 



I also love Heidi's blog 101 Cookbooks.  I love that she lives in SF and her cooking is so organic, healthy, and creative.  Her cooking has always caught my eye.  Her froyo recipe on her website is spot on so I can't imagine what other good recipes will come to fruitition from this cookbook.  



This is the perfect cookbook for every day cooking especially since Mat and I try to eat healthy whenever we are home.  I've been testing out more and more of her recipes from watching her show on Food Network and they have been turning out great!  Mat loves them.



Decisions.... hmm... I'm trying to limit myself by getting 1 but I might have to get all of them! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...