Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Inspirations II

This is an extension of a post I did a couple months ago of the things that inspire me.  I am constantly look for new kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, and ingredients to add to my kitchen.  I'm like an old dog that loves learning new tricks.

This long awaited box arrived yesterday.

 

I've been eying these little guys for a while now and do not have a foggiest idea of how to use them but I'm super excited to figure it out.  The box contains pasta attachments for my Kitchenaid mixer for fresh pasta.  Dry pasta does not compare to fresh pasta.  It just doesn't.  I can't wait to try making fresh pasta sheets for lasagna and spaghetti.


Ever since I went to Aix-En-Provence, I have been fascinated with lavender.  Chocolate lavender is one of my favorite flavor combos so I'm on the look out for the perfect dessert recipe with it.

 

I have a new cookbook that I have been meaning to start on.  I received it as a gift from my close girlfriend, Kathy, and the title of the book is If It Makes You Healthy.  Sounds like me?  My friend knows me too well.  The book is filled with beautiful images and is sectioned off so you can cook with the seasons.  How clever.    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...