Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm back from my super long hiatus...you guys probably thought I was dead.

I gave my blog a makeover.  Since I have been getting much better at Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop I couldn't help but change things up a bit.  I wanted things to look a whole lot cleaner and I actually missed writing and documenting things on this little blog.  All I have been doing the past 4 months is constantly work and as much as I love it, sometimes it is good to switch things up a bit for my own sanity.  I can't promise I can update quite as frequently as I did before but I will try once a week or something.  I will try my best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAYYY!!!

Karista said...

Yay! I was hoping you'd blog again soon. I know life gets so busy but it's great to see your back and I love the new look. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...