Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I made my oatmeal cookies last night for my coworker's birthday and as I was driving to work this morning.... I looked down at my passenger side seat and OMG I totally forgot to bring them to work with me!  I think I'm turning into more of a scatterbrain as I get older.  Just a little reminder that I am not in complete control of my life as much as I want to be.  I couldn't turn back especially with the crazy traffic so I stopped by 85C Bakery to pick up some baked goodies as a replacement.

I took some pics with my phone because Mat took my camera to work with him.  I guess it all worked out in the end because I get to save these cookies for myself now.  The texture of these cookies are seriously the best.  Crispy and chewy at the same time.  You got to try it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...